1) Has anyone ever shown you from the Bible how you can know you are going to Heaven?
2) Suppose you were to die tonight and stand before God and He were to say to you,
"Why should I let you into My Heaven?" What would you say?
We are saved by Grace
1) God wants us to know we are saved. (1 John 5:13)
2) Salvation is by grace, not works. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
We are sinners
1) There is none righteous. (Romans 3:10)
2) All have sinned. (Romans 3:23)
3) We cannot save ourselves. (Titus 3:5)
We must be punished for our sin
1) There is a literal Hell for sinners. (Romans 6:23a)
2) The unsaved will suffer the Second Death. (Revelation 20:14-15)
We have a merciful God
1) He died for our sins on the cross. (Romans 5:8)
2) He offers salvation freely. (Romans 6:23b)
We must receive Jesus Christ as Saviour
1) We must believe in our heart. (Romans 10:9)
2) We must call on the Lord and Him alone for salvation.
3) We must receive Christ. (John 1:12)